Thursday 19 December 2013

Qatar National Day Parade



6:00 AM
Well yesterday we went to The Al-Bida Park to see Qatar National Day Parade. It was kind of boring because we had to walk and stand still for more than 2 hours to see the parade.


7:39 AM
Well, its not easy for sitting down when waiting for the parade, I got pushed by dozen of persons and it was like ping-pong. And it's not easy when your little brother uses your mum's iPhone to do something interesting while you're just sitting there doing nothing. To be honest my mum's iPhone doesn't have any games so my brother just looked at the photo album in the iPhone.

9:00 AM
Finally the parade began. It was kind of boring because the parade was only men walking. But, the most part I liked from the parade, it was the army when they were marching with tanks and guns. Before that, I just sat down waiting for something interesting.



10:28 AM
After the parade finished, "Its time for survival." By I mean survival is to hold not going to the bathroom when I really need to GO and starving when you didn't eat your breakfast. We were walking all around the city for more than half-an hour going in circles. After we reached the building Q.I.C we waited for about 5 minutes and the marvelous taxi came to rescue us.

01:00 PM
After we got home we ate K.F.C for lunch and dinner. Before dinner we watched a movie called "the lost medallion." (I"ll put in the video section, soon I'll post the review). That time I'm glad that I'm HOME.


VIDEOS:
the lost medallion - trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment